News and Fashion updates/Aamir Khan in an item no???

Aamir Khan in an item no??? Actor Aamir Khan has confided that he is indeed on the lookout for a girl who would groove to an item song for the film ‘Delhi Belly’. “Yes, I’m looking out for someone. We have got quite a nice number, now we are thinking whom we can cast.., It could be an established actor or a fresh face, if you have any suggestions, please let us know,” he said.

What are the chances that Aamir Khan himself will dance to this catchy song? “That’s not a bad idea, actually,” he laughed, “If we don’t zero in on anyone soon enough, I guess I will have to do it myself.”
So is this item song going to be a bigger hit than ‘Sheila’ and ‘Munni’? “Well, it’s a good song. I hope it becomes a bigger hit. Sheila and Munni both were very good. I love this song that we have, but I don’t know if the audiences will like it better,” says Aamir.
Well, only time will tell us everything…

byhttp://bollywood.celebden.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment